Horizontal Nav Bar

null null null null

Sunday, December 26, 2010

the end of 2010...



its the last week of 2010. 
i cant believe how fast it has gone. 
i look forward to enjoying the last few days of 2010
and then ringing in the new year with my love 



this week i am off work
so i think the to do list is something like this:

~pick up the man at the airport (finally! i miss him like crazy)
~give the apartment a good clean
(kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, dining room, tv room, bedroom)
~shopping & movie date with my bff
~finish reading my book / start a new one
~{finally} finishing dexter, season 5
~new years apres-ski party
~playing with my new camera lens
~going on some walks
(kensington market, ok 1 walk)
~new years day dinner at the mans parents
~brunch with my brother

{the man and i at new years last year}

looking forward to a brand new year. 
i think making some 2011 goals are in order next.

No comments:

Post a Comment