Horizontal Nav Bar

null null null null

Thursday, December 23, 2010

a new chapter...


i think its time for a new chapter. 
i am 6 months into my 30th year. 
and i think 2011 is going to be an amazing year. 
i used to journal....but felt like it was time to move on.
something fresh, something new. 

a little about me?! 
i am a thirty-something living in toronto with her man. 
sounds like so many others out there....
i think that is where some of the new start 
comes from, to maybe {virtually} meet some of you to share stories. 

i am someone whose love for my family and friends is growing daily. 
they are so important. and i realize this more and more everyday. 
when i am not working, i enjoy thinking up fun adventures to do...
whether its with my man, family or friends. 

i hope to keep those fun adventures here on, 
so i can go back and read about the fun adventures i have had.

so ... thats me. 
and im excited for a new adventure. 

xo.a


No comments:

Post a Comment