Horizontal Nav Bar

null null null null

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

photo*log - gwen


I've been fortunate to see my friend Jenny's baby {almost} 
once a week since she was born in December. 
During many of the visits, my camera rarely leaves my hands. 

She is 4 months now...and gaining quite the little personality!
This little girl is one lucky lady to have her amazing parents and 
so many lovely people around her to shower her with lots of love!  

Here is a selection of my favourite pictures so far. 
(narrowing it down to 10 was hard!)

It has been wonderful being able to see her grow and change. 
And I am so happy Jenny and her family have let me take 
{so} many photos of little baby g.  

{some more photos from our first session can be found here}

***I am by no means a photographer - I just love taking pictures***
Most of these are unedited, other than a few tweaks in iphoto.


1 comment: