Horizontal Nav Bar

null null null null

Monday, February 21, 2011

8 step plan




well things are looking up. 
matt makes me laugh. 
he started an 8 step plan 
to get me out of my funk. 
he is amazing.

parts of his plan included 
~ bringing home roti for dinner ... SO delicious
~ going to see a funny adam sandler movie (better than i expected!)
~ talking about getting a dog...we are starting to save :) 



the rest of the weekend has been great. 
we went to the hockey hall of fame with my brother. 
(my brother and i had never been!)
then out for dinner to c'est what!
spent some time with matts family 
(parents, siblings, aunt/uncle, cousin and gpa!)
took lots of pics. 



(movies that i watched this weekend...so far)



today - we are going to take it easy and relax.
i want to finish reading my book, 
and maybe go for a walk - it snowed last night.


and ill be back later with some weekend adventure pictures. 

i hope you are having a great weekend!!

xo.a

No comments:

Post a Comment