Horizontal Nav Bar

null null null null

Friday, February 25, 2011

pin*love

it has been a much better week around here. 
maybe that's because i only was in the office for 3 days!
we had a holiday here in canada on monday. 
and today is my compressed work day!
woop! 

so here is my weekly pin*love from my hair*love board
such AMAZING hair out there!


ive always loved this look and wish my ultra-straight hair could achieve those curls!

very pretty braids and hair colour!

bangin'

sometimes i think about cutting my hair short like this...


happy friday!!!
xo.a

3 comments:

  1. beautiful hair picks, love them all!
    (thanks for the sweet comment on my blog xoxo)
    -anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah! i can't choose just one! so pretty. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by anna and chrissy!
    so much amazing hair out there!

    ReplyDelete