Horizontal Nav Bar

null null null null

Sunday, February 13, 2011

weekend magic.



i have had one of the BEST weekends.


friday



i finished my book
had a girly evening with my bff - erin. 
we ate ice cream sundaes, had girly chats and watched the kids are alright. 

(source 1, 2 {me}, 3)


saturday



i met up with my bff jenny and we got massages and pedis, drank tea and 
generally just goofed around. 
i had a delicious dinner at one of my fav. restaurants with matts
parents and grandpa. it was lovely. 
after we watched the social network. 


(source 4{me}, 5{me}, 6)


sunday
we had a nice sleep in. 
a delicious brunch and watched toy story 3. 
went to the tim burton exhibit downtown. 
his art is really imaginative and creative. 


 
(source 7, 8 {me})


now we are settling in for a night at the grammy's. 


oh my. it was so lovely! does it have to end?! 


how was your weekend?!
xo.a





No comments:

Post a Comment